SC - FW: joke for those not at Pennsic

Phil & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Aug 11 10:38:10 PDT 1998

Robert Newmyer wrote:

> <snip>
>
> >Corwyn (Who lives in the only place in the USA to suffer foreign
> invasion)<g>
>
> Oh, you're from Pennsylvania too <bigger g>
> Except for the burning of Chambersburg, a fairly well ordered invasion.

I was thinking along similar lines, but I suspect it would be really really
inappropriate to discuss this subject further on this list. To be honest, there
were a number of comments I had intended to make about the American Civil War,
and deleted them unsent on the grounds that there are people (myself included)
who seem to feel very strongly about it. Can we get back to the jokes, please?

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com