SC - OT/OOP, re: What's in a name?

kat kat at kagan.com
Wed Aug 12 10:11:57 PDT 1998

Micaylah writes:

> PS Honest to (insert diety of choice), I really know this guy...Dick
> Drip.  - - Pardon me to anyone I've offended.-

"And what is wwong with Biggus Dickus?   I have a vewy good fwiend in Wome named Biggus Dickus!"  -- M. Palin

Okay, veering back off the subject of cooking (but only briefly):

I went to junior high with a very sweet, lovely girl by the unfortunate name of Mary Titsworth.  Even more unfortunately, she was among the first in her class to develop...

	- kat