Whats in a name? was Re: SC - Vacation/Training 8/8-8/17

Brenna sunnie at exis.net
Wed Aug 12 16:16:31 PDT 1998

Vicki Strassburg wrote:

> Okay, I can't resist entering this thread. I personally know the
> following: Kelly Kelly (she married into it), Kelly Green (her maiden
> name), But the best was a pair of twins I went to high school with, BB and LB.
> AFter graduation they showed their birth certificates. BB was larger at
> birth so he was named Big Boy. LB was, or course, Little Boy.

Okay, back into the fray.  From the Miss. Delta where a friend worked as a teacher
- --names of children in school...Twin girls names Lemonjello and Orangejello (the
prettiest names on the list in her room)...twin boys names Travius and Un-travius
(so she could tell them apart)...Pajama (with a long a at the end--the prettiest
name on her list in the hospital room)...and the winner....the girl with the
longest name in school Marie Anne Twin Net Brown.  Also, I grew up with a set of
girls named Michelle and Richelle (they were not expecting twins...mom's heart was
set on Michelle...Dad instisted on matching names).  Oh, one more I forgot from
the Delta...Female (with the french pronunciation-- she liked the name the doctor
gave the baby so much, she kept it)!

Brenna