Whats in a name? was Re: SC - Vacation/Training 8/8-8/17

karelle karelle at endless.org
Wed Aug 12 18:42:31 PDT 1998

I think we all come across interesting names occasionally.  Recently I have booked

Ms. Cherry Chevy to Jamaica, and Tawny Fancy to Tortola.  Someone also told me
that
a friend of theirs recently had a baby and they named it Leo Cres Shendow.
Parents are
cruel. (BTW for those other names that is how they appeared on their passports)

your friendly travel agent,
Karelle