SC - eyeballs and rotting fish

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Thu Aug 13 12:46:43 PDT 1998

Adamantius said...
>Depends on your definition of eyes. They have buds of light-sensitive cells
>along the edges of their shells. If you ever ate a clam you probably ate them.
>And I bet they were yummy.
>
>Ah, no pangs of lost innoncence can equal the pangs of a first-time eye-eater!

Thanks I love clams, especially in chili. As far as I know its a unique
recipe from Grand Manan Island off the coast of New Brunswick (pop.3500 with
30 or so churches, no bars and several liquor stores?!?!).

But  I have a slightly squeemish time with food that looks back at you. So
lets not go there...kay?

M.