SC - eyeballs and rotting fish

THLRenata at aol.com THLRenata at aol.com
Thu Aug 13 17:26:28 PDT 1998

Adamantius writes, regard my clam-eye query:

>>If you ever ate a clam you probably ate them. And I bet they were yummy.

Ah, no pangs of lost innoncence can equal the pangs of a first-time eye-
eater!<<

I wasn't complaining, just asking. And I've eaten escargot, so I'm not a
first-time-eye eater.

And as long as clams don't develop big baby-blues, I will continue to enjoy
them. If they do develop recognisable eyes, I may have to re-think this.

Renata