SC - self respecting Floridian's - was Snowbirds

Balano1 at aol.com Balano1 at aol.com
Fri Aug 14 15:16:48 PDT 1998

<< Someone asserted firmly:

  No self
 respecting Floridian goes to the beach when its cold!!!

 <<<<<<<<
 I guess what you need to define for us is  What to you is Cold?

 Tyrca >>
 That was me Tyrca {grin} - Sister Mary

When I lived in St. Maarten, in the Netherlands Antilles, cold was anything
below 70 degrees, when I lived in New England, it was anything below 0!  Its
all relative.........