Danelaw? was Re: SC - Re: Only place to suffer

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Fri Aug 14 16:01:22 PDT 1998

In a message dated 8/14/98 3:33:45 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
WOLFMOMSCA at aol.com writes:

<<
 I tend to refer to governmental change via settlement in overwhelming numbers
 in a bounded geographic area as a "Danelaw" situation.

 Walk in peace,
 Wolfmother >>

I can see where you are coming from, WolfMother, but The gov'ment ain't handed
it to them yet.

Mordonna