SC - SC-green beans?

Morgan Parris shaddow_witch at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 16 09:38:09 PDT 1998

WEll then, stay in period...ask' "What do you mean not period?  What
is not period.  I am a simple person from the 14th century and only
use what my cooks send me."

- ---Korrin S DaArdain <korrin.daardain at juno.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 15 Aug 1998 11:54:59 -0400 Phil & Susan Troy <troy at asan.com>
> writes:
> <SNIP>
> >If someone were so crass as to leave persona to kvetch about the
green
> beans
> >not being period, you can simply refer them to the farmer, and/or
point
> out that
> >pointing out that things aren't period isn't period.
> >
> >Adamantius
> >______________________________________
> >Phil & Susan Troy
> >troy at asan.com
> >

> Adamantius,
> 	But how would you know that it was not period to point out that
> pointing out that things aren't period isn't period. In other words,
if
> you are trying to stay in period and you point out the pointing you
have
> taken the bait and stepped out of period to point this out. Thus you
have
> pointed out to the crass person that you are just as crass as they
are.

> Korrin S. DaArdain
> Kitchen Steward of Household Port Karr
> Kingdom of An Tir.
> Korrin.DaArdain at Juno.com
> http://www.geocities.com/NapaValley/Vineyard/1709

SCA-Cooks".

==
I play in the shaddows.I hide in the light.
Mine is the world that shuns the light.
For all the evil that ever has been or ever will be;
i am it and it is me.

Morgan Parris
http://members.xoom.com/aelfie