SC - Next years' cook's reception

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Thu Aug 20 13:41:27 PDT 1998

 	I thought the A&S tent was a great place to have the reception.
Even those who did not know where the site was could ask directions from
just about anyone and get there ok.
 	The differing arrival times of the participants did not matter
then, as it would if we were to meet one place and move to another.
There were tables and chairs set up for us to use, and (once we figured
out how to use it) electricity for lights.  All in all, I thought it was
a wonderful place for a party, and I had a great time.  I would love to
do it again next year,  I wonder what to bring?     hmmm...
Christianna

P.S. Thanks again to Dame Alys Katherine for hitting up her apprentices
for plates and napery.  Next year perhaps we will think of that in
advance. (Sheesh, you'd think we weren't used to catering or something!)