SC - Re: Return from Pennsic

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Thu Aug 20 21:34:47 PDT 1998

On Wed, 19 Aug 1998 20:21:29 +1000 Kiriel & Chris <kiriel at cybergal.com>
writes:
>So did anyone try the musk lifesavers I sent across to Pennsic?
>>Kiriel

I didn't see or taste anything like that at the cook's reception.  Who
brought them, Kiriel?  I figured they just didn't get to Pennsic,
although there were a lot of people who didn't get to the reception.

Mistress Christianna, that grain (some barley?) and mushroom dish was
wonderful.  I wondered who'd made it, and will be glad to have that
recipe.

Regards,

Allison

allilyn at juno.com