SC - German Translations

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Sun Aug 23 05:44:55 PDT 1998

Greetings!  Two or three people have been mentioning an untranslated
German recipe book.  A young man (Fyodor Khristotelevich, MKA Eric
Kirsten) introduced himself to me at Pennsic.  He is a native-born
German who has studied medieval German and was interested in
translating German recipes.  If the person(s) who have the German
recipes would like his mailing address (no e-mail), please post me
privately and I will send it.

Alys Katharine