SC - Verjuice

Knott, Deanna Deanna.Knott at GSC.GTE.Com
Mon Aug 24 07:21:00 PDT 1998

Greetings,

I just went to the Florigeum and looked at all the articles on verjuice.  I
have a pretty good idea of how to make it now.

My question is:  Does nayone know when to pick the grapes?  Just how unripe
do they have to be?  I have acces to a vine in the back yard that the
owner's never pick the grapes on.  I told them I would volunteer to not let
the grapes fall all over our cars.  They were agreeable.

Private replies may be sent to: avelina at geocities.com, if you wish.

Thank you,
Avelina, Lady Keyes

Visit my web page at: