SC - Celtic Feast

PhlipinA at aol.com PhlipinA at aol.com
Mon Aug 24 16:14:26 PDT 1998

In a message dated 8/24/98 5:45:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mmartines at brighthorizons.com writes:

<< I posted my Celtic Feast class/tasting notes and recipes that I did at
 Pennsic to the list several days ago and there has been a big void of
 emptiness in response.

 I had expected some constructive criticism at the very least -- I like
 to learn as much as possible from all the knowledgeable people on this
 list :)  Any reactions out there?  Or, particularly, suggestions for
 other good sources on Celtic foods?   >>

Forgive me, milady, I just got back on line. If you'd be so kind as to post it
to me privately, I would be delighted to read it and perhaps comment.

Phlip
PhlipinA at AOL.com