SC - Food Handlers Licence (was: HELP!!!!!!)

Brenna sunnie at exis.net
Mon Aug 24 20:13:14 PDT 1998

> > But it would be good if people that are starting to do feast had access
> to education
> > about safe food handling.
>
>         In Meridies, we have a Feastcrat Guild whose purpose is to spread
> knowledge of the proper way to do feast.

Here in Marinus, no one autocrats or feastocrats (UGH!) without a trial run under
supervision of a trained crat who proclaims you eligible to do it on your own if your
performance merits it.  In fact, for all my experience, I've not been checked out
yet, and therefore must have a mentor for my first feast in Dec!Brenna