SC - A question of concern...

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Wed Aug 26 07:51:22 PDT 1998

In a message dated 8/26/98 7:02:34 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
tyrca at yahoo.com writes:

<<
 Our barony used to do this. However, a couple of years ago, several
 bunches
 of garlic ended up stored in a tightly sealed container next to a large
 plastic bottle of honey.

 After this episode, it was decided to drastically reduce the storage
 of food items between events.

 Stefan li Rous
 stefan at texas.net
 <<<<<<<<

 Hmmm, garlic honey . . .gives me some new ideas about a savory type of
 mead, maybe related to chutneys and such . . .

Or you could have used it for a baste for lamb or pork or chicken.  Don't tell
me they threw it away?

Mordonna