SC - Articles wanted for the Florilegium

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Aug 26 22:08:12 PDT 1998

Aoife said:

>Stephan's Florilegium is a great place for such articles, as well. A couple
>of mine are there, and every now and then I get an e-mail from someone who
>has pounced upon one of my articles like a miner panning for gold. It's
>quite nice to meet such enthusiastic folks. They remind me of myself when I
>was younger, thinner, and had less grey hair, more free time, and fewer
>children. OK, so they remind me of someone I want to be. The point is they
>get me excited about the subject all over again! Folks say if you want to
>learn about a subject, teach it to someone else! It's true!

Thank you, Aoife.

So folks, you too can enjoy the pleasure that comes with helping others
who are interested in the same things you are...Write an article for the
Florilegium. Or submit one that you have already done. You keep the
copyright and I will update or remove it (even if I'd rather not) upon
the author's request.

And I am looking for articles in all subjects of interest to the SCA
Known World, although I tend to stay away from political commentary.
While electronic format is best, I do have the hardware and software
scan articles and convert them from paper format if needed.

Thank you. And now back to your regularly scheduled discussion.

Lord Stefan li Rous
Ansteorra
stefan at texas.net