SC - Heading to the US

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Thu Aug 27 11:33:40 PDT 1998

	So, Ras, from the message below, it doesn't look like you ever go
to any events except Pennsic, and that can't be what you meant, is it?
	Here in Meridies, the day-only event is a rarity.  We do some
demos and some small places will do the occaisional one-day event, but
the vast majority of our events are Friday afternoon through Sunday
morning affairs.  We are blessed with lots of good camps (FDR loved this
area of the country and had the CCC and WPA build lots of them) and we
use them a lot.
	Christianna