SC - Court at Feast

Chicago Jo kelson at ameritech.net
Sun Aug 2 16:37:20 PDT 1998

Lets correct that...
I'm still a couple of timezones off and don't know what day it is... being
in the middle of planning a move to Atenveldt (from the middle)

Actually my very first court was done at dinner. It was the first court
after Count Jafar had won crown tourney the second time. instead of disturb
the schedule  already
 planned for the event they just ran a quick court between courses.
 Zoe the Spice trader
 Who instead of going to pennsic is going to a  pennsic pity party with
friends... and still coordinating the upcoming move. )