SC -Making Butter in Period

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Mon Aug 3 16:37:19 PDT 1998

I am introducing our 10 year old roommate[ Anysia of Carpasia and her sprout recently
moved in with us] to all sorts of new foods-he has gotten basic baked custard, a grand
marnier souffle and artichokes with drawn butter. Tonights adventure is a baked custard
made with almond milk!margali
[the bukenade was a success, as well as the polenta from flipper n grits, but he didnt
like the mahi-mahi. ;-(