SC - Famous KP people

Jeanne Stapleton jstaplet at adm.law.du.edu
Wed Aug 5 17:04:57 PDT 1998

I once co-autocratted a Mists Spring Banquet.  Everyone was having
so much fun dancing that it looked like we were going to overrun our
deadline for exiting the hall.  I appealed to the King of the West to
help in getting words to his people that we needed to expedite the
cleaning process.  He obligingly gathered his squires and they began
breaking down tables and having a great time ramming the cartloads
of tables into their storage lockers under the hall's stage as loud
and hard as they could.  This inspired everyone else in the hall to
get cracking on the cleanup; I was chased out of the kitchen by
a duke, another knight and their squires wielding brooms and told to
go take a load off.  :-)  It was glorious.

Berengaria

jstaplet at adm.law.du.edu
University of Denver
College of Law