SC - do you have any ideas ?

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Wed Aug 5 22:43:59 PDT 1998

You could do thme like Robert Mays shrimps, ie stewed gently! in orange
juice and white wine with nutmeg and pepper, and served with drawn butter
and more OJ. Be aware that Robert May does not suggest to do this with
scallops, only with shrimps.

Great care should be taken not to over cook, of course...
- --Anne-Marie, who had scallops for dinner last night. Yum!