SC - do you have any ideas ?

Brenna sunnie at exis.net
Thu Aug 6 03:11:08 PDT 1998

Diamond wrote:

> I will be doing a feast at the end of September and I need some ideas for
> scallops. nearly everything I have found has them cooked with ale. I would
> rather do something different. Also any ideas for spinach ?
> In Service,
> Arabella Silvana
> Arenal, Meridies

Rice flourentine comes to mind...rice (cooked), sauteed onions,mushrooms & green
peppers, spinach (cooked and drained),  and a bit of rosemary (removed after
sautee with veggies), pepper, salt, and cheddar cheese.  Mix and bake at 350 for
25 min.

Brenna
(who has no idea if it's period or not, but people love it)