SC - So ya wanna Twinkie :)

Morgan Parris shaddow_witch at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 7 08:25:21 PDT 1998

I do know from working the Con-suite at dragoncon, if ist has to do
with food i usually work it.)  That twinkies are a great con food.
The people that go to cons eat them like they are going out of style.
Also low fat twinkies taste just like the real ones.

! I don't know anyone (over the age of about
> 12) that actually likes the stupid things. They were just so cool when
> they first came out

==
I play in the shaddows.I hide in the light.
Mine is the world that shuns the light.
For all the evil that ever has been or ever will be;
i am it and it is me.

Morgan Parris
http://members.xoom.com/aelfie