SC - Re: SC Familiar foods in other countries - Was Lamingtons

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Fri Aug 7 10:32:23 PDT 1998

In a message dated 8/6/98 2:55:58 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
sfvg at earthlink.net writes:

<<
 Also have you tried Nutrella?  It is a chocolate-hazelnut spread that is
 importaed and fairly easy to find. >>

My sister introduced us to Nutella when she came home from leave from Germany
ten or twelve years ago.  We used to have to depend on care packages from her
to get it, but now it is usually available in most large supermarkets in the
peanut butter aisle.  It is hazelnut butter and chocolate.  Very sweet and
rich.  I understand it was sold in Germany as a healthy breakfast food for
kids.

Mordonna