SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #864

Ron and Lori needlewitch at email.msn.com
Fri Aug 7 16:08:31 PDT 1998

I live on the American/Canadian border in the shire of Shittemwoode in the
kingdom of An Tir and there are two Smarties. There are the better than M&Ms
chocolate type that you can only get in Canada and there are the little
rolls of sweet tart types that you get in the bulk halloween candy. The
stuff I like to smuggle back into the states are Coffee Crisp, Aero bars,
McIntosh Toffee, Ice Cream, and Red Rose Tea.  A few of the stores down here
have gotten smart and buy the stuff from Canada mainly due to the high
Canadian traffic here.  I live about 15 miles from the border.

                                                        Beatra of
Shittemwoode
                                                        needlewitch at msn.com