SC - cucumbers in period

melc2newton at juno.com melc2newton at juno.com
Tue Aug 11 13:32:22 PDT 1998

I have recently been gifed with two large cucumbers, a vegetable I
nomally don't eat (too bitter), and since Oakheart has a potluck this
month, I was wondering if someone has a medieval recipe I could use this
things in and gift it to the rest of the shire. A vege platter isn't an
option, I've just tried to convince people here to try something more
adventerous than egg, cheese, roast chicken and vegie platters!
Beatrix