[none]

Nick Sasso Njs at mccalla.com
Wed Aug 12 06:04:22 PDT 1998

> Alma Johnson wrote:
>
> > But no, lost among the words devoid of vowells, and the discarded
snack food
> > wrappers of our OT ramblings, Suzanne will search and search for
content,
> > only to realize that some folks have fun WITHOUT going to Pennsic!
and with

Phil & Susan Troy wrote:
> He is the Napoleon of crime, Watson, culpable for half that is
illegal >and all  that is unknown in this city. The man pervades
Dubuque (or is >it Sheboygan?) and yet no one has heard of him!

It was Dubuque....he was Emporer of the horrific Sausage Empire that
inflicted Dubuque Plumpers on our hapless society.  He is an evil
villain who has perpetrated this caper on the children of our peaceful
Society by luring parents into feeding their selective prodigy these
chemical ridden, offal paste cylinders.   Dubious indeed!!

niccolo difrancesco