SC - OT - Re: Whats in a name?

The Cheshire Cat sianan at geocities.com
Wed Aug 12 18:24:42 PDT 1998

.  >>

>My Gynecologist with my last child was Dr. Hooker.
>
>Mordonna

Now it's stemming to practitioner names, My husbands dentist is called (no
kidding here) Dr Tooth.  Another one for the Babylon 5 fans out there.  We
have an optometrist called Kosh.  I didn't find out about these until I
went in to the Health Insurace and the Lady at the Counter almost had
hysterics.
I also have a cousin who recently married a Mr Carr.  Our family name is
Denton.
So now her name is Mrs Denton-Carr.  Which again I didn't realise until my
Brother pointed it out at the reception afterward.  Spent the rest of the
reception tyring not to giggle everytime Mrs Denton-Carr was mentioned.
Names seem to have a habit of jumping out of the woodwork to harrass me
when I least expect it.
- -Sianan



Marina Denton
sianan at geocities.com

		Confidence is going after Moby Dick in a rowboat,
		and taking the tartare sauce with you.

		- Zig Zigler