SC - Mom's Recipes

Bonne oftraquair at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 12 21:24:16 PDT 1998

> Alma Johnson wrote:
>
> Hey Bonne!
>
> My mom did the same thing for me before I moved to Atlanta from New
> Orleans.  Wanna trade copies?
>
> Rhiannon, Pengwydrwraig
> Kind to small chickens.

You got a mom in New Orleans?  Sure I'll trade you recipes! Warning though,
most of her recipes are for the sort of meat and gravy and starch dishes that
were common post-war.  Not particularly impressive. But there's a few really
good old family recipes, like Great Grandma Margie Kennedy's Pistachio Cake.  MMM!

Bonne