SC - What's in a name

Deborah J Hammons aldyth at juno.com
Thu Aug 13 08:31:35 PDT 1998

In the past couple of years at the school demos, we have had a few real
loopers.  Kandy and Sugyr Kane,  Rock and Clay Mountain, and my sort of
favorite, Cheeky Bun.(a boy)  I thought all us baby boomers had to worry
about was naming our kids after the virtues, like Chastity, so they would
have to either live it up, or prove it wrong.

BTW, my daughter in Ireland has threatened to actually name her son
William Joseph James Robert.  As a joke, when they asked me what I
thought a good male name was, I thought of BIlly Jo Jim Bob,
and.......(Her mom in law won't go for Graeme, because she thinks it will
make her grandson have to be an inventor.  The difference in cultures...

Aldyth