SC - ahhhh, bagels... (OT/OOP)

kat kat at kagan.com
Thu Aug 13 12:47:55 PDT 1998

Recently a franchise of "Noah's New York Bagels" opened up near my office.  They came around with a little guy dressed up in a bagel suit, handing out flyers and free samples, and claiming how much better their bagels were than our own, local, fresh, handmade Bagel Bakery bagels were.

They lasted about 6 months.    :-)

	- kat, who **always** cheers when a local company wins the battle, no matter to whom it is local...