SC - 10 degrees celcius

Brenna sunnie at exis.net
Sat Aug 15 13:03:23 PDT 1998

> > BTW, its about 50 or so degrees.
>
> I figured about right, then. Warm. Sweater weather. Maybe.
>
> Adamantius
> Phil & Susan Troy
> troy at asan.com

That's comfy weather.  Try sleeping in 10 degrees ferenheit without the proper
gear (regular medium weight sleeping bags).  We would have gone home if we could
have seen the road with the reverse lights.  As it was, we built a bonfire and
lived by it till the sun came up.

BRRRR!

Brenna
(whose Siberian Husky crawled nose first into her sleeping bag at 2 am)