SC - Pennsic news

kathe1 at juno.com kathe1 at juno.com
Sun Aug 16 06:47:05 PDT 1998

I have news of interest to this list. I'm beginning to feel like a
Herald, cause lately I've been announcing awards!

Our evil list administrator is now Baron Sir Evil List Administrator!

I met him Wednesday at the Ansteorran chili party. He's not evil at all.
He's a really nice guy. Then I ran into him at a Meridies party on
Thursday night and he had on a coronet. I asked if it was new and he
responded "New? No. It's three hours old." A friend who was at Ansteorran
court tells me his response was "baby bunny caught in the headlights."

Congratulations and Vivat to Baron Sir Gunthar!

Julleran

PS Did the get together ever happen? I had three other scheduled things I
had to do that night and never did make it.