SC - Re: OT - I need some info...

Brenna sunnie at exis.net
Mon Aug 17 06:01:16 PDT 1998

If anyone out there is from the great Northwest....there is a merchant in
Washington called (I believe) Sugar's Candles.  A friend of mine has bought from
them before.  Their wares are wonderful.  If anyone knows how to get in touch
with them, please e-mail me privately.  Or, e-mail me the address to post to the
An Tir list privately.  Surely, someone there will know.

Thanks for your help,

Brenna