SC - Tastes of Britain Class Notes

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Aug 20 23:15:05 PDT 1998

At 21:29 18/08/98 -0400, Christianna wrote:
>No, actually, that makes you number 8.  I promise I will get to the copy
>store and make new handouts soon, and when I do I will let all of you
>know how much they will be to cover copying and postage.
>       Sincerely,
>       Mistress Christianna

If you could make me number 9, I'd be grateful. Perhaps I could copy and
distribute to others in Lochac who were interested.

Rowan

These notes seem to be of much interest. If Mistress Christianna is
willing and if various formatting questions can be worked out, I would be
willing to add these notes to the Florilegium.

Would that help?

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net