SC - HELP!!!!!

Groulx, Michelle MGroulx at NRCan.gc.ca
Fri Aug 21 07:43:43 PDT 1998

Korrin said...

1: get a staff of about 40 to 50 kitchen workers that know what they are
doing. Unless you decide on a potluck.

	You must be joking? :)

2: make as much of the stuff in advance as you can. A heat and serve
mentality can save much here.

	I heartily agree with this statement. Thank God for freezers.

3: expect about 400.

	Good idea.

4: BTM: Buffet Table Mentality.

	This is where I stop the boat. She did state that the couple in
question wanted a medieval feast. IIRC there is no documentation of buffets
in our time frame. Anyone?

5: Sob quietly in corner. Just kidding, do this loudly.

	This comes after and can be quite enjoyable!

6: Get a BIG feasting hall with a big MODERN kitchen. Open fire cooking
is a bad idea in this case.

	Of course the cook is obviously not the person to rent the hall, but
you must make your conditions known way ahead of time so that you can have a
manageable kitchen to produce your "feast".

7: Limit the number of recipes cooked to a manageable level.

	This goes without saying. However, "manageable level" is unique to
each of us, right?

	Micaylah