SC - HELP!!!!!

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Fri Aug 21 12:51:56 PDT 1998

In a message dated 8/21/98 11:04:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Barbara.Weiszbrod at SW.Boeing.com writes:

<<
 I know this seems a little work intense, but I think that it was worth
 it in the long run.

 Alys

     Intense? Nope, sounds normal to me! That's pretty much the standard
directions for feastcrats around here. Our large event has grown to over 200,
so you *have* to be reasonably organised to manage it (Especially in the less-
than-ideal kitchen we have....... ;-) )

          Ldy Diana