SC - jam?

Mike and Gail Young uther at lcc.net
Fri Aug 21 20:41:16 PDT 1998

First I would like to thank everyone who responded to my question about
green beans.  I am here to learn more about the history and preperation of
foods as well as to gather ideas on the creative aspects of the Society.
I'm afraid, however, that the more I learn, the more I want to know.  If
anyone would be so kind as to help me again...are jams/jellies or anything
like this period?  I would love to hear any information anyone could share
with me in this area.  Thanks again.
In service,
Lady Gwyneth Blackrose
Greywood