SC - OT/OOP FW: Baby Update!!!!

kat kat at kagan.com
Mon Aug 24 12:07:01 PDT 1998

A quick update from Gerry (brid's husband):

>  The boys are going in today to be weighed.  We are expecting
>  Skylen to be 11 lbs, and Jared to be 10 lbs.  Both are in excellent
>  health and are now sleeping for 3 to 4 hour stretches.  Which
>  means Marisa and I get longer sleep periods.

>  Skylen is now beginning to smile a lot and coo and (we think)
>  giggle.  Jared seems more interested in the world around him than
>  people.  Both are stunningly cute tho'.  (A father's distorted
>  perceptions).

>  More will come later.

Gerry also sent two perfectly adorable pictures, which I will happily forward to anyone who wants to see them.

Hugs,

	- kat

- ---kat griffith, editor---

This is my business address.  Sending files of over 100K in size to this address will result in my being summarily flogged.