SC - semi-OT Virginia

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Aug 24 21:07:00 PDT 1998

>I'm going to be going to Virginia 9/13 - 10/5.  I'll be in Vienna for
>the first week and then near Norfolk for the rest.  I will have a rental
>car, and being a native California, I think anything less than a 6 hour
>round-trip is fine for a day trip.

>Anyone give me any idea on what to do or see?  SCA or otherwise? I have
>a passion for history, especially how people lived.

>sfvg

You might want to take a look at these files in the CULTURES section of
my Florilegium:

Europe-msg        (18K)  5/14/98    Medieval points of interest in Europe.
Italy-msg         (35K)  7/13/98    Italian culture, families. Medieval P.o.I.

My files are at: http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net