SC - HELP!!!!!

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Tue Aug 25 13:19:46 PDT 1998

Well, Rob and I plan to custom-build our home when we get there, and I happen  to
have the  plansto the  queen-anne victorian  mansion built by my great-great
grandfather the robber baron of knitting mills, and  it has  a  kitchen with
servants  dining area, pantry, butlers pantry, library, living room, formal living
room, morning room, play area for  kids, servants  quarters[2 rooms and  bath] 2 2
bedroom suites and a full  attic with bathroom/dressing room,  and large room  with
a  secret room  in the turret. And 5 fireplaces. Not  counting the basement that in
the original  had a coal  room, wood  room, laundry room,  wine cellar and
preserving room with cider vinegar  barrel.
Margali
[who still has the cider barrel which has not  stoppedproduction since  it  was put
in the  house in the LAST century.]