SC - Kids and feasts

Gavvin Quinn wolfpack at applink.net
Wed Aug 26 08:52:41 PDT 1998

Thank you so much for the post.  It was really informative.  I would like a
recipe for the
"edghogs/yrchons" that you mentioned. I actually got my twins accostomed to the
"strange" foods of a feast by making them at home but not many other parents to
that so you ideas will come in handy.

Thank you,
Jennifer