SC - Crown feast

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Mon Aug 31 10:39:59 PDT 1998

Clarissa and I did a castle for the high table at Bryn Gwlad Baronial last year.
We used the recipe from "Savoring the Past".  It looked pretty good!  The only
thing I would recommend is to add more seasoning to the meat filling and make
sure you get some of the broth into the pie.... otherwise the meat is a little
dry.  All in all a fun project!

Meadhbh