SC - I'M NEW HERE

Teresa A. D'Agostino pendragn at yesic.com
Mon Aug 31 20:42:50 PDT 1998

Dear Loop:

As per my instructions, I am taking a minute to introduce myself as a
new member of this loop.  My name is Teresa A. D'Agostino live in a
small rural town just north of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

I am very interested in medieval cooking and am planning a dinner party
entirely theme related.  I, unfortunately, do not have any ideas as to
where to begin.

I am a fairly accomplished cook, am comfortable in the kitchen and
belong to a gourmet dinner group.

My husband and I have one daughter who is nine and three quarters (going

on 25) and we are both from Italian backgrounds, although my mother in
French Canadian.

That is about me.

I am VERY interested in how things go around here and am willing and
ready to lurk for a bit until I get the hang of it.

I apologize in advance for my ignorance and my lack of expertise both in

the technical application of e-mail, loops and the like, and in medieval

cooking.

I am looking forward to the fun.

Regards to all,
Teresa (no "h")

P.S.  I also quite frequently, use the name Lady Pendragon and would ask

that you address my mail that way so I can easily ascertain what mail is

coming from this loop.

Thanks.