SC - courts running long

Yumitori no Kiyoshi yumitori at montana.com
Sat Aug 1 07:46:04 PDT 1998

Hai-fu-ku!

> Maybe. But I disagree with having no control. Start serving the feast. If the
> king and king-to-be want to throw tantrums, let them. But don't hold up the
> feast.

> Stefan li Rous
> stefan at texas.net

	Hmmm. This won't work everywhere - "The King's word is law" vs. "First
among equals" approach snubbing monarchs differently. I think a better
approach, as others have said, would be to remain in continual
communication with the Crown, and to have some flexibility in your
serving times. The good royalty with work with you because it is proper,
and the bad ones will learn to attempt to follow suit or appear as
bores.

	Remember that, just as things can go wrong in the kitchen, last minute
disasters can strike a court. Work together with your friends,
regardless of rank, and you'll all have a much more enjoyable event...

	Yumitori