SC - Pennsic

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Wed Aug 5 22:03:59 PDT 1998

Gosh, everything is happening on Monday!  I was thinking about doing
something from my 'Tastes of Britain' class for the Cook's reception,
maybe I will make it early and bring something down.  I can't wait to see
everyone there, my lord has been chomping at the bit to go for 2 weeks,
and I'm starting to really feel it now.
	See you there!
	Christianna