SC - So ya wanna Twinkie :)

Groulx, Michelle MGroulx at NRCan.gc.ca
Thu Aug 6 11:06:49 PDT 1998

Adamantius says...
<snip>
I mean, we have them, I suppose, but it's pretty hard to measure their
importance to our culture.  But I guess Twinkies themselves are pretty
intrinsically funny.

	*Have you ever lived outside of the States Adamantius? You are known
for certain unrefutable things....
	-Baseball
	-Mom
	-Apple Pie
	-The development and refining of capitalism
	-The right to bear arms.... and the right to arm bears....
	-Freedom of speech
	&
	-Twinkies.

	Sorry sweetie, apparently they are important to your culture.

And you signed off with....
Adamantius, who still has an unexplained weakness for the noxious chemical
sweet called Funny Bones, made by Hostess's main corparate rival, Drake's

	Shhhhh, I actually like Taco Bell!

Micaylah