SC - Tastes of Britain Class

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Thu Aug 6 23:25:54 PDT 1998

	Ok, I guess I should have known that was coming.  I would be glad
to make a bunch more copies of the class handouts and send them for a
modest fee, but not until I get back from Pennsic.  Diana, I didn't
realize that Foxes was 2 weeks after we get back, it just might be
do-able, so we'll see.
	As to where the books are available, I got my copies of
Anglo-Saxon Food, The Ordianace of Potage, and Cury on Inglish from the
Poison Pen Press, who is at Pennsic (it's sad really, I make money on my
book sales, and then go spend it on her books, one big circle of book
dollars) and also available through the mail.  Early Period has been out
of print for some time, however, I have recently been in touch with the
editors and have gained permission to use their stuff freely for SCA use.
 When I get back, I intend to start typing in some of the articles for
Stephan's Florilegium.
	I guess I'll have to sign off for now, you guys will just keep
talking about cool stuff while I'm gone and fill my mailbox, so it's
better this way, really.
	Have fun, and keep the home fires burning,

Mistress Christianna MacGrain, OP, Meridies