SC - Garum & Verjuice production sources?

Nick Sasso Njs at mccalla.com
Fri Aug 7 14:06:43 PDT 1998

I have found 1 source for directions on how to go about fermenting my
own fish goo (if I can find a home for it for the next month).

Can anyone direct me to recipe/directions for Verjuice and garum?  I
am looking to enter it in a competition in Feb, so I need to get going
this month or next.  THANKS.

niccolo difrancesco